Power Rake – Severe Duty
When productivity matters… look no further. Travel faster, cut deeper and get on to the next job!
With skid steer machine sizes increasing in the industry, there is a need for a more powerful and durable power rake / soil conditioner attachment. The Blue Diamond Power Rake is designed to power through jobs where others fail, and is set up for simple servicing. The massive 6000 series motor and optimal drum size produce maximum torque, and the motor is kept out of the way, maximizing usable width in tighter areas. Aggressive 2″ teeth are ideal for leaving a fresh seed bed with fewer passes. Our rental customers are finding this unit rents more often, is asked for by name and the customers love the increased productivity over all other brands!
- 6000 series motor weighs twice what competitive models do, and has around 40% more torque.
- 4” x 4″ square tube frame.
- 18 – 26 GPM hydraulic flow, max 4000 PSI
- Optional replaceable teeth versus fixed teeth that require welding to replace.
- 1.5” spindle on castors with spacers versus friction adjusters that work loose.
- Airless tires – no flats.
- 1” front wheel axles versus competitive ¾”.
- 1.5” motor shaft and high pressure seals.
- 5 position, 20 degree angle, manual or hydraulic.
- Optional bolt-on skid shoes add 30% load capacity over side plates alone.
- 6 3/4” drum diameter, 10 3/4” including teeth.
- Replaceable teeth hardness is HRC 50.
- Double struts on the castors.