Brush Cutter – Heavy Duty
This new model offers many new upgrades including:
- New perimeter style wire/ Vine protection
- Solid 3/4″ thick blade carrier
- rear of deck is tapered out to help with discharge and ease of clearing stumps
- Grease filled drive instead of oil
- Forged drive spindle
- thicker deck (1/4″)
- 9″ deck clearance resists bunching and plugging up
- heavy wear bars added to the bottoms of each side for longer life
- easier to clean debris off deck
These new upgrades have made this model a high performance cutter that is priced right for the customer that is not an everyday commercial user. Mows excellent in grass and cuts up to 4″ brush with ease!
The tapered back allows cut debris to roll out consistently and helps to float over stumps. The grease filled drive is much more reliable than oil and requires less maintenance.
The newly added perimeter wire guard spools up wire out where it can be accessed easily with wire cutters. If wire does manage to get by the perimeter wire guard, the secondary wire guard will stop it.
The heavily reinforced deck has many new features for strength and to make it easier to clean. The deck is thicker and uses above and under deck reinforcements in high stress areas. Also added are wear bars on the sides to give longer life if used in abrasive ground conditions.
Part Numbers: 103007, 103012