Broom – Pickup
This premium pickup broom is designed for heavy commercial use. Years of market research lead to this premium broom that will stand up to the rigors of the roadwork industry as well as hold up in rental applications. This simple, clean design gives added structure to typical wear areas and damage-prone components such as a built-in water kit, and heavy reinforcement on the front of the broom shroud. The low profile water tank allows the operator better visibility of the work area thereby reducing accidents. The 26” diameter poly/ steel broom is available in 60”, 72”, 84” and a 96” width. An oversized bolt-on 8″ x ¾” double bevel edge protects the ¾” weld in edge from wear and adds strength to the leading edge of the bucket. Wear bars welded to the bottom of the bucket provides strength and protects the bucket from premature wear. Oversize bearings and spindles also set this broom on a new level versus competitive brands!
For those that require a high-quality broom, this is the answer!
- Predrilled for optional pressurized water system
- Mounts for gutter brush included
- Bolt-on rubber skirting to contain debris
- Motor and shaft guards
- 1 1/2″ x 7″ Zinc height adjustment pins with 4 positions
- Heavy-duty dump stops
- Grease fittings on all pivot points and bearings
- Heavy 2″ main shaft
- Oversized 6″ bearings
- 7″ tall front crash bar
- 28″ high x 58″ long
- Steps mounted on back of bucket for entering and exiting the host machine
- Optional 37 Gallon low profile water kit
Feedback from heavy usage customers:
- Increased productivity
- Less downtime
- Easy to adjust (no tools required)
- Triple the life of other well-known brands
- Much higher resale value
- Customers come back asking for this broom (rental)
- Easy to move from machine to machine with the water kit!
|Size||Weight||Wire / Poly Wafers||Total Wafers||Water run time*||Flow Range|
|60″||995 lbs||15 wire / 16 poly||31||58 minutes||15-25 GPM|
|72″||1125 lbs||18 wire / 19 poly||37||40 minutes||15-25 GPM|
|84″||1300 lbs||21 wire / 22 poly||43||38 minutes||15-25 GPM|
|96″||1450 lbs||24 wire / 25 poly||49||33 minutes||15-25 GPM|
*Water Kit and Gutter Brush are optional and available for all models.
Part Numbers: 116510, 116515, 116520, 116525