Returns and Refunds
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and an RMA#. To obtain a return authorization, please fill out this return claim form. The RMA# will then be emailed to you.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted, if applicable:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any item that was ordered in error by the customer and not due to our mistake.
- A 20% restocking fee for non-warranty returns will be applied.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved your refund will be processed and a credit (within a certain amount of days) will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet:
- First check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, fill out this return claim form and instructions for your exchange will be emailed to you.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 4512 Anderson Road, Knoxville, TN 37918, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it takes for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.