This extremely durable skid-steer trencher has a number of features to make it a more productive unit than our competitors. The extended auger carries the dirt further from the trench to prevent it from falling back in. The self-adjusting crumber brings any residual dirt back to the chain to be removed from the trench for a very clean finish.
A variety of chain options are available from dirt to rock and varying widths. The depth is controlled by an adjustable foot to keep the trench depth consistent.
The Eaton drive motor mounts to an industry-leading planetary drive that provides the high torque to the digging chain. This attachment has been designed and built for the serious contractor that depends on production and reliability. USA made with American components!
- Extended auger
- Adjusting foot to keep trench depth consistent
- Depths: Up to 36″ or 48″
- Cut widths: 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″, and 12″
- Chain types: Dirt, Rock, Combo
- Spring-loaded, self adjusting crumber for sweeping the trench clean
- Manual adjusting side shift
- Side auger to prevent dirt falling back into the trench
- Eaton drive motor